Friday, March 13, 2009

How To Lose Fat Not Protein

I noticed that there are now a lot of people who want to look good by losing weight. Because of that, there lot are lots of weight loss tips that focus on losing weight. While you may get a lean body out of merely losing weight. You may not get the peak results of your work and probably end up having a bad health. You might be raising your eye brows right now as you read this but try to keep up with me. If you really want to get in good shape you have to focus learning how to lose fat not protein. When trying to get in great shape, look good and become healthy, you have to focus on losing fat without losing muscle or any form of protein in your body. If you want to tone or gain muscle and get a lean body, having a daily supply of protein is essential for the improvement of metabolism and strengthening of the muscles to aid burn unneeded fats in your body. I remember focusing all my diet plans without knowing about the fact the I needed to focus on losing unneeded fat. I ended up losing weight including the muscles and protein. I ended up having a better appearance yet I felt like I was too thin for my body frame. And I seemed to lose most of my energy which was bad for my own well being. So I started researching various facts regarding this matter until I learned about what I was doing wrong with my diet.

You see, what most people do with their diet is they focus on eating less. While they reduce the fat the they store in their body, they also reduce the essential protein that they consume leading to unnecessary loss of weight, less energy and weaker metabolism. Do not get too caught up with having weight loss results. As a matter of fact, you don't have to torture yourself by reducing the amount of food that you eat. You just have to eat the right kind of food and that's it. You won't have to go through any kind of minor or major starving. It really isn't necessary at all. You may find it hard to believe but you just have to try it out for yourself to see that it really works. If you are first starting out on having a healthy diet, you must focus on eating less foods that contain a lot of carbohydrates. Why? It is because carbohydrates stimulate your body into storing more fats. It does its job by stimulating the release of insulin which also produces blood sugar, fat and cholesterol in your body. If you eat too much carbohydrates, not only you would get a lot of unpleasant fat in your body but you might experience a number of health problems. So again, eat less carbohydrates. Now you might ask if you would lose energy when you reduce your carbohydrate intake. This is where consuming protein comes in. Aside from carbohydrates, protein is another source of energy. With having a high protein low carbohydrate diet you would not have to worry about getting fat because protein doesn't do anything to the fat production process of your body. Oh and if you are trying to bulk yourself up with muscles, you are going to need a lot of protein. Muscles need protein to build up and repair themselves. While you are at it, it would be helpful if you also eat a lot of fruits and vegetables during your meal to not only help eliminate the toxins in your body that keep you from being healthy but to also boost your metabolism. Once you have started eating a lot of protein, a lot of your unhealthy food cravings will disappear due to the fact that it takes time for the body to digest protein. It might take a few days or even a few weeks for you to be able to get used to eating this way. I think it took myself one week to get used to eating healthy. It was a hard era for me when I was still trying to figure out how to lose fat not protein. And it might be a good thing if you can also consume food supplements for optimum health and fitness results. I always have my daily dose of food supplement and it has been doing me good. That I have mentioned food supplements, I don't actually recommend weight loss diet supplements because a lot of them can produce side effects that are bad for your health. In case you decide to take one of those weight loss supplements, don't say I didn't warn you. What matters is, you are always healthy no matter how you look. Don't get too obsessed with losing weight. As chinese philosophers would say, detach yourself from the outcome and you will get it.

Losing fat in your body and getting a lean and a healthy body will not be possible without exercising. It can be a tough job getting yourself to exercise especially if you are really not used to it but you just have to be determined enough in order to become successful at this. If you are a beginner, it would be good for you to try out cardiovascular or aerobic exercises since you can easily tone down the intensity of these exercises. One of the most common exercise you can do is jogging. Simply wake up early in the morning, wear your running shoes and then go outside to jog. The recommended duration for exercising is 30 minutes. If you want, you can even get into sports. You can join a martial arts class, yoga class or maybe get yourself into swimming. Add variation to your exercises so that you will not get bored. You can even use workout equipments such as treadmill and skipping rope. There are even hyped up equipments out there that I would suggest you do a thorough research on them first before buying anything. For maximum results, you should do muscle exercises. This includes weight lifting and resistance training. Muscular exercise are known to increase your metabolism which helps in getting a lean body, losing fat and toning your muscles. A few things you can do are push ups, bench presses, dumbbell curl and pull ups. You can do squats for your legs and sit ups for you abs. By the way, I would also recommend doing Pilates workout for your abs simply because I tried it and it worked for me.

No comments: